Here's our weekly look at some of the greatest images from around the world of sport.
This week we feature rugby union, the ATP World Tour tennis finals, golf in Turkey and Al-Ahli's success in the African Champions League football final as all provide memorable moments.
Most notably, our top photo is quite shocking with fans targeting a player with laser pens which besides being very dangerous would have been incredibly off-putting.
1. Fans of Egypt's Al-Ahli disgrace themselves by shining laser lights in the face of the poor goalkeeper of South Africa's Orlando Pirates Senzo Meyiwa during their African Champions League final at the Arab Contractors Stadium in Cairo on November 10.
2. Paris St-Germain's Zlatan Ibrahimovic reacts during their Champions League match against Anderlecht at the Parc des Princes Stadium in Paris on November 5.
3. Fans of Egypt's Al-Ahli celebrate after the team won the African Champions League final match against South Africa's Orlando Pirates at the Arab Contractors Stadium in Cairo on November 10.
4. Montreal Alouettes' Tyrell Sutton (37) has his pants pulled down on a play by Hamilton Tiger-Cats' Jamall Johnson (28), as Delvin Breaux (27) and Courtney Stephen (22) try to tackle him during the first half of their East semi-final CFL American football game in Guelph on November 10.
5. Roger Federer of Switzerland walks onto the court to face Rafael Nadal of Spain in their men's singles semi-final tennis match at the ATP World Tour Finals at the O2 Arena in London on November 10.
6. Zenit St Petersburg's Hulk (R, bottom) reacts as Porto's goalkeeper Helton helps him to stand up during their Champions League match at the Petrovsky stadium in St. Petersburg on November 6.
7. Ireland's Fergus McFadden (L) is challenged by Samoa's Brando Vaaulo in their international rugby union match at Aviva stadium in Dublin on November 9.
8. Japan's Kenki Fukuoka, supported by (L-R) Shotie Horie, Ayumi Goromaru and Kolinasi, is tackled by Scotland's Greig Laidlaw and Sean Maitland (R) during their rugby union match at Murrayfield Stadium in Edinburgh on November 9.
11. Victor Dubuisson of France (C) is surrounded by fans as he arrives to the award ceremony at the inaugural Turkish Airlines Open in the south west city of Antalya on November 10.
- Sports & Recreation