have been the greatest day in the club's recent history, but it will be
remembered for all the wrong reasons by Boudewijn Zenden.
The Black Cats' Dutch midfielder joined in with Asamoah
Gyan's rhythmical dance to celebrate a goal against the Premier League leaders -
yet only succeeded in sending thousands of fans into fits of laughter with
excruciating moves that would have shamed the thickest-skinned of dads at a
kids' birthday party (click the picture to watch the video - UK only):
Zenden's clunky quicksteps inspired us to put together a list of some
of the best, worst and most iconic goal celebrations ever seen - and we absolutely promise not a
Scandinavian duck parade in sight...
1. Roger Milla for Cameroon - the man whose dancing started it all
2. Brian Laudrup for Denmark - the man who made it look easy
3. Brandi Chastain for the USA - the girl who did it for the boys
4. Bebe for Brazil - the man who did it for his family
5. Paul Gascoigne for England - the man who did it for the tabloid headline writers
6. Jurgen Klinsmann for Spurs - the man who did it for laughs
7. Robbie Fowler for Liverpool - the man who did it for his dealer
8. Peter Crouch for England - the man who became a legend doing it
9. Cristiano Lucarelli for Palermo - the man who, er, 'did it'
10. Julius Aghahowa for Nigeria - the man who did it best