Aston Villa Message Board
no no no, i feel physically sick, NO RANDY ABSOLUTELY NOT. NOT NOW NOT EVER. get maclaren, pay what it takes. if not curbishly or at an absolute push hughes, but not and i mean NOT this frick in dickhead, not today not tomorrow, NOT IN THIS FCUKING LIFETIME.
It's not the end of the world but I don't think it's the right decision. I would have loved to have had him as manager when we were fighting against relegation, but I can't see him leading us to great things in the future.
The positive things are:
1) We have a new manager after f***ing about wasting time
2) I don't think he can be as bad as Houllier
3) He's British. That's what most of us wanted.
The negative things are:
1) McLeish was Blues manager. That isn't going to be easy and will cause problems for him and the club. The press will take him apart.
2) More compensation for a manager. Money which we allegedly haven't got, and shouldn't be wasting.
3) We keep getting told we are aiming to be a top club that regularly plays in Europe and can therefore attract and keep top players. This is proof that it is a load of bullsh**.
However, let's get behind him and see if he can do a good job. It would really get up the Bluenoses' noses if he took us into the top 4.
I guess mr lerner is true to the word LEARNER he knows nothing and obviously the idiots who are advising him need the back sides kicking.
Why would he want so many season tickets been returned heard a radio phone in on the way home from work and everyone said they would be returning theres if the idiot is given the job.
Lets hope randy gets some good advsie from the fans texts emails etc.
Already set in stone, Mike...Mcleish is on his way...and good riddance I say. hopefully he'll bring Jerome with him, to form a lethal spearhead with Heskey!
Joking apart...commiserations...Mcleish will ruin your club...but every cloud etc.....hopefully we can appoint someone who can do the job now..