Tottenham Hotspur Message Board
* 20 quid off of Alfie
* A kit borrowed from Aston Villa
* 3 home grown World Cup winners
* Cockney Rejects, Iron Maiden et al
* War Cup winners
* The 'near post ball' (okay, it's not quite the 'carpet football' that we all respect but...
* The ICF
* We never called ourselves the 'P*kies' despite the pressure
* We're not perpetually decieved that we are a 'big team' (well most of us anyway).
* Alf Garnett (although we do realise that Warren Mitchell is a Lillywhite)
* Henry VIII was a Hammer
* So is Jesus
* and Muhamad (need sitation)
* Bubbha preached that the goal of life might never be reached (just like WHU never won the league)
* The famous New York 'crossed Hammers era' was based on lads (true) from the Bridge House in Canning Town.
* The ability to do Millwall
* The Academy
* Plato once famously predicted 'there will come a team, who far from complexing will invent the structure of a culture, without in itself and without itself, give the world the greatest and most under mined mind in the world (Bobby Moore).
* Bobby Moore
* The under 5's
* Singing 'twist and shout' at a footy match
* and loads more but I have to pop out and get some fags...
Ok soppy the least I can do is provide you with a small list as to why you should renounce your past, spit on the claret n blue and 'come over to the dark side young skywalker' (or is it grasshopper seeing as you are in china?) Anyway.........
1 -the first (and most glorious) double...
2 -Bill Nicholson
3 -Yid Army
4 -Harry Hotspur (Henry Percy, notorious medieval p*sstaker)
5 -Audere Est Facere
6 -Greaves, Gascoigne, Ginola (and thats just the letter 'G's
7 -Peter Cook, Bob Marley, Darren Gough
8 -Ricky Villa's goaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllll
9 -Push and run
10 -14 more trophies than a certain pie n mash pub team.........
11 - 'Loadsamoney'...bish bosh look at his dosh
12 - El Tel
13 Lineker keeping those 2 scouse tossers in line on MOTD......
14 We are not united, city, rovers, wanderers, town or rangers....only one Hotspurs!
I rest my case!!
Cheers for the invite mate....as you may know I only ever come on here when Im at work.....thats right Im taking the compete p*ss and proud of it! Anyway well busy today so no time to actually dwell here much.....anyway I might upset a few of your other claret n blue guests lol
Music sounds good though.....stick some Maiden on and I might just hear it over here!
- View More Messages