Tottenham Hotspur Message Board
Ok following on from Weyspurs player of the year what are the seasons high's and low's?
For me I can narrow the high points to 3..
1. The 4-4 draw against the Goons at the Emirates ( after being 4-2 down ).
2. Beating the Happy Hammers at Upton Park.
3. Carling Cup final ( the day out - not the result ).
1. 2 points after 8 games.
2. Shaktar Donetsk.
3. Carling Cup final ( the result - not the day out ).
lows - losing to sunderland , west brom , stoke,boro and all the other teams we should beat .
- seeing gus poyet go. i liked him i know ramos was shite , and gus took a lot of shit for him but i liked gus ,
- bents sitter against pompey.
highs- arry turning things round.
- getting to the carling final.
- not losing to the top 4 in the league so far, 6 games down to left and won 2 drawn 4. better then i can ever remember us doing against this lot.
- seeing lennon in a england shirt.
- having a some one who is hard in the midfield. palacious is just what we have been needing for a while.
theres prob more but thats just off the top of my head.
Low: The away defeat at Stoke was pretty poor....
High: The way we're going to play against Newcastle and Utd to secure 6 points from the next two games.....
Highest: Qualifying for Europe after an abysmal start .....