Tottenham Hotspur Message Board
I've watched it three or four times but it just gets funnier every time...
"only your fingertips Gomes, don't use any other part of your hand to save"!
And this - the debate on Sky Sports News yesterday about whether Man City should've been allowed to get an emergency keeper.
Well, I say debate... poor old Jeff, the only one fighting City's corner, and only cos he has to as the host!
- 1 Reply to not_blonde_really
spot on with what they said.
1) u know the rules so stick to them
2) they have other keepers so whats the point having them if u too scared too play them
3) they should have put a clause in the joe hart agreement.
4) everybody knows when the transfer windows are & what they are there for.
its just a another case of the FA being soft on a big club.
im sure if it was burnley they would have said no.