Newcastle United Message Board
Here's our ten favourite Keegan-isms.
- "He brings it down with his chest. And what a chest it is. It's the kind of chest you'd lock gold in and take overseas."
- "Shaun Wright-Phillips has got a big heart. It's as big as him, which isn't very big, but it's bigger."
- "Despite his white boots, he has real pace."
- "In some ways, cramp is worse than having a broken leg."
- "The 33 or 34-year-olds will be 36 or 37 by the time the next World Cup comes around, if they're not careful."
- "They're the second best team in the world, and there's no higher praise than that."
- "Goalkeepers aren't born today until they're in their late twenties or thirties."
- "You can't play with a one armed goalkeeper... not at this level."
- "You can't do better than go away from home and get a draw."
- "I'd love to be a mole on the wall in the dressing room."