Arsenal Message Board
you are viewing a single comment's thread.view the rest of the posts
My own team from what I've seen on TV and read:
1. Jaaskelaine (Bolton) - doesnt play behind as good a defense as Cech etc, but always gets good reviews.
2. Finnan ('Pool) - yeah, he's become a good one, just over Lauren and Ferreira.
3. Ugly position this season so far, so I'll go with Cole (Arsenal ) anyway becaus in his absence we've seen just how good and valuable he is.
5. Wes Brown (United) - the guy has been holding United together, not Rio.
6. Terry (Chelsea)- so strong and consistent, reminds me of Adams.
7. Henry (Arsenal) - out of position on the left but still has to be in the side
4. Makelele (Chelsea) - the best holding midfielder in the world right now, unfortunately. By a nose over Alonso.
8. Lampard (Chelsea) - in the middle, just over Lampard.
11. Gerrard ('Pool) - I've always thought him better than Beckham on the right, minus the free kicks.
9. Rooney (United) - no doubt.
10. Van Nistelroy (United) - god, I hate him. But this team has everything but a natural finisher. RVN would score 40 a year with these guys.
I keep wanting to put guys from smaller clubs, but there just aren't people who you could say are BETTER than these guys. There are no Beattie's banging in goals, Downing has been injured, the five best defenses are in the top five. Who can you make a case for?
what about toure instead of brown toure holds arsenals defence together and would do well with terry because terry holds them back like campell and when the ball gets past him toure uses his speed and strengh to take it off them again no one would score past your defence then.COME ON YOU GUNNERS BEAT BOLTON
- 1 Reply to Jack Munnings
I agree with a number of the players yu lot have put up however some of them are just ther usual, they havent even performed well this season. i would put ledley king and terry at the back, then i would definately get carrick in the centre he has been the most consistent player for spurs and has held them together.