Arsenal Message Board
Gilberto is unhappy and wants out, Diarra has only been there 6 months and is desperate to leave, Bentdner is considering his options, Lehman cannot control his rage everytime he sees Almunia in the side, and despite being a first teamer Flamini wants out!
Lets not forget everyone hates Eboue. How long until Walcott misses speaking english in his own dressing room?
1) Gilberto: He wants first team action but he won't get it here, so he is APPROVED to jump ship.
2) Diarra: He also wants first team action, but he is not going to get it regularly here. But he's only been here six months so DISAPPROVED to jump ship.
3) Bendtner: He's not going to leave. Not after scoring the winner at Tottenham. DISAPPROVED
4) Lehmann: Well, what can you say? APPROVED
5) Flamini: DISAPPROVED. He's a first teamer at Arsenal, for goodness sake. Has the constant challenging for headers made your brain crack?
6) Toure: Galastaray!! Why would Toure go to Turkey? Why UEFA Cup when he has Champions League? DISAPPROVED!!!
7) Fabregas: To Portsmouth? What crap! He'll only go to Portsmouth when he is a great-great-grandfather! DISSAPPROVEDD!!!!!
- 1 Reply to A Yahoo! User
You'll lose them all, one at a time, because you pay them peanuts.
You offered Cole 55 when he wanted only 60, Chelsea offered 90, not one single Arsenal supporter would turn down that sort of pay increase.
All the others are the same, why should they stay with you for half wages?
Yeah Ive heard Fabregas is looking at Portsmouth Toure wants Ueafa cup action and is considering Galatasaray and Lungberg Alialiadere and Cole are relieved to be away from the sinking ship. Who are you trying to convince you muppet!
Com on the Gunners bring on Milan!