Arsenal Message Board
1) The average age of the gooners 14 players used was 22.8, for spurs 25.8. So yes they were a little younger.
2) The goon starting XI cost £51m to Spurs £39m. including the 3 subs used this becomes £62m arse to £53m spurs.
3) The 14 players used by spurs have started 279 games between them this season, the gooners 14 have started 214 between them.
4) There were 11 players out of the 14 for Arsenal who have full international caps. Spurs had only 10.
5) The total caps held by the 14 goons is 261 (hardly kids eh!) to spurs 341.
6) 2 players for the goons have won the world cup, thats pretty good for experience.
We beat, no slaughtered, a good Arsenal team. Not your best, but a good Arsenal team, peppered with experience, that cost "the greatest transfer bargain hunter in the world, ever, in the history of football that started the careers of every great player for Pele to Rooney" (copywrite skysports) over £60m to assemble.
Ever played spot the difference?
Try this. Concentrate because some words have more than one syllable (sh1t concentrate has 3, I might have lost them already)
Sagna - Hoyte - Gallas - Traore
Hleb - Denilson - Gilberto - Diaby
Walcott - Bendtner
Fabregas (19th Min 1-0 down)
Ade and Dudu (65th min and 4-0 down)
Sagna - Toure - Gallas - Clichy
Hleb - Fabregas - Flamini - Rosicky
Adebayor - RvP
Now be honest with yourself, concentrate and look really hard.
Do they look the same to you?
Clue - No they don't
What's the difference between the two?
I was going to give you some clues, but even a thick Spud fan should be able to work it out.
Notice how the scum from shite fart lane suddenly crawl out of the gutter?
Look at the history, you sad disillusionists and wake up and smell the coffee.
You defeated a weakened Arsenal side in a Micky Mouse competition that Arsene Wenger merely uses to give experience to his stars in the making.
I expect (given your low level of expectation) that you feel extremely proud.
a boring post whoever wrote this the fact were there arsenal where rubbish no arguments SPUDS better team that night. People seem to forget already we have beaten them twice this season with the same players there you go.