Arsenal Message Board
The problems with Arsenal listed below are all based upon fact.
1. You have no trophies and are unlikely to win any this season either.
2. You are damaging the premiership with your lack of home grown players.
3. Your lightweight players are about as intimidating as a yorkshire pudding.
4. There is not a decent tackle anywhere in your midfield.
5. Fabregas is the most over-rated player in the premiership...what has he done this season?
6. You won't reach the Champions League this year...Villa have your place and Everton are up your ass.
7. You are 10 points adrift of the top of the premiership.
8. Your stadium has the atmosphere of a morgue.
9. Your manager is a whinging french duke.
10. Your captain gave up his armband to a boy.
11. Your goalkeeper is so sure that he will never break into his National side (cos he is shit) that he has begged Cappello to fix it so he can play for England although Capello hasn't picked him (cos he is shit.)
12. Arshavin is a mercenary who would have played for Spurs if we had matched his insane wage demands. He is about as loyal as a whore.
13. You are left with French international rejects cos you won't sign any decent english players.
14. Theo Walcott is a just a glorified greyhound with the skill of Titus Bramble.
15. You are NOTHING without Henri who abandoned a sinking ship.
16. You can't beat Spurs home or away recently.
17. Eboue is a clown. Bentner is a joke. Song is a big bag of excrement.
18. You haven't won a trophy since 2004. Losers.
19. Maybe you should resign some of your old players....I hear Tony Adams is looking for a job. Straight swap for Touré.
20. Flamini, Hleb, Ashley Cole, Reyes, Pires, Henri....all miles better than the shit youv'e got now.
I'm gonna take the bait as it's a quiet day at work!
To all Arsenal fans, feel free to add to this list as the problems Tottenham have are never-ending!
1. Spurs haven't won a Division 1/Premiership title since way back in 1961. Arsenal have won 6 in the time since.
2. Spurs haven't won an F.A Cup since 1991. Arsenal have won 6 (again!) in the time since.
3. Spurs have never reached the Champions League and probably never will. The only time they came close they screwed up by eating dodgy lasagne (and their own crapness!)
4. Spurs English players are rejects from other clubs (Bentley, Bent, Campbell to name a few) hence why they are 3 points off the bottom currently.
5. Almunia or Gomes. Next!
6. Berbatov, Carrick left the sinking ship. So did Keane and boy did he struggle to hide his disappointment when going back to Spurs.
7. 8 managers in Wenger's time including the laughable Christian Gross.
8. Dawson, Gomes, Bentley, Bent, Dos Santos, Huddlestone - all clowns.
9. Sol Campbell leaving and winning loads of medals at Arsenal compared to what he would have won.
10. Being the fifth best team in London below West Ham and Fulham - bet that hurts!
11. Being a feeder club for the big boys.
12. Haven't beaten Arsenal in the league for ten years! Quality.
13. Watching Arsenal win the league on their own ground twice.
14. Emirates stadium holding 22,000 more than Shite Hart Lane.
15. Harry Redknapp matching what he did at Southampton and sending Spurs down.
16. Resigning old players for more than they sold them for.
17. Huddlestone built like a brick shithouse but powder puff in midfield.
18. No finishers in the team. Pavlyuchenko a waste of money to go with Dos Santos and Bentley.
19. Spurs have the most whinging fans out of any in the Prem.
20. The most important. When relegation confirmed the club to go bankrupt.