Arsenal Message Board
would be interesting but would rather avoid it by beating Newcastle 3-1 or 3-0. Everton will prove difficult to break down hopefully so should only get a goal or two out of it. My only fear with Newcastle is...we generally suffer when we go North.
1. We need to win. Nothing else will do.
2. We can hope that Moyes wants to go out on a high, and gets Everton to stick it to Chelsea.
3. We need to win. Nothing else will do.
4. We can hope that Paulo Di Canio says something to his players in the next two days, that encourages them to do more than just settle for 'not being relegated' and they beat Spurs.
5. We need to win. Nothing else will do.
ummmmmmm Oh yeah.
WE NEED TO WIN!