Arsenal Message Board
A small zoo in Newcastle acquired a very rare species of gorilla.
Within a few weeks the gorilla, a female, became very difficult to handle.
Upon examination, the veterinarian determined the problem.
The gorilla was in season.
To make matters worse, there was no male gorilla available.
Thinking about their problem, the Zoo Keeper thought of Geordie Bloke, a local lad & part-time worker responsible for cleaning the animal cages.
Geordie, like many Newcastle men, felt he had ample ability to satisfy any female.
The Zoo Keeper thought they might have a solution.
Geordie was approached with a proposition. Would he be willing to mate with the gorilla for £500?
Geordie showed some interest, but said he would have to think the matter over carefully.
The following day, he announced that he would accept their offer, but only under five conditions:
1. "First", Geordie said, "Nee kissin’ on the lips."
The Keeper quickly agreed to this condition.
2. "Second", he said, "Ye can nivva tell neebody aboot this."
The Keeper again readily agreed to this condition.
3. "Third", Geordie said, "Ah want all the bairns raised as Newcastle fans."
Once again it was agreed.
4. "The eldest lad shud be named OINK OINK"
The Keeper again readily agreed.
5. "And last of all", Geordie stated, "You Gotta givvus another week to come up with the £500"
Do you honestly believe anyone will bother reading your post? BORING!!!
I note you are writing even less about football related topics than ever (and it has ALWAYS been a RARE occurrence. And never worthwhile reading either come to think of it).