Liverpool Message Board
Your LEADER returns
Yes folks, I'm back to haunt the deluded ones who think they're on EASY ST with the latest win against the Chelsea.
This is probably the BIGGEST false dawn we've had in 19 years. 9 games in and the spanish waiter thinks we're premiership champion material, well let me put you straight el-fat one. There are three reasons why we WON'T be in the TOP FOUR.
Firstly Rafa does not speak like a winner - You'll never hear Fergie or Mourinho make such statements so early in the season.
SECONDLY we're woefully weak in terms of depth - Two more injuries and we'll be f**ked
THIRDLY Aston Villa and Manchester City are the NEW 3rd and 4th.
I don't even need to MENTION 1st and 2nd places this season....AGAIN
So tell me why, muppets, you feel this seaon is different or better still, just walk on, until your hat floatsThis topic is deleted.
eloader, this is a new id you're seeing here, not the original. He's been cloned, which would explain why your ignore list ain't working on it.
This halfwits language is different as well. P&S was more aggressive, and at times more entertaining with some of his metaphors. This twit is neither. Just sad.
I smell slayer folks. He's cloned the p1sstaker's ID here, something he's admitted to doing before. The post history proves it.
If it were the real p1sstaker, he wouldn't need to clone his original id.
And he can't spell either. What the hell is a 'wim and a prayer'?
Give it up.
i think you mean return of the manc glory hunter as opposed to "your leader returns" - lets just pick a few of your headlines from your post :
1. leader - no one follows you so you're hardly a leader, deluded - only you thinking that you are welcome on here
2. dont really care why the mancs wont be in the top four but nice of you to share your thoughts with us as a manc glory hunter that you are - you need to pick a team and stick with it this jumping from team to team hardly helps your credibility
3. have a bit more respect for rafa - we scousers do
4. to win the title you have to be a good speaker ? and good comparisons with regard to our depth with chelsea ...... am i missing something or did they get their players from ebay ?
5. 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th - well all your other predictions are as weak as your obvious lack of footballing knowledge so we'll see - yr predictions for the top 4 places manure, chelski, man city and aston villa ....... we'll remind you next may
6. unlike you we are fans and follow the team we love in good times and bad. we have our feet firmly on the ground and arent predicting that we'll win the title. unlike you we and the team now have a resilience that we have been looking for and more consistency across the team
so to conclude you are just another manc glory hunter trying to keep one foot in both camps just in case. we havent missed you, your football knowledge is still as unrefreshing as it always was - do us a favour and stay on the manc glory hunting tourist armchair board where you are obviously at home.
YNWA (unless you are P&S)
Yes folks, the deluded one is back after his (very) brief visit to Easy St, Manchester (like a lot of the clueless kids around the country refusing to support their local teams).
For you that don't know he's one of the BIGGEST tools we've had on this forum in 19 years. He'll spout a load of bullsh!t and regardless of whether hes right or not he'll still be deluded enough to call himself visionary or even resort to petty slurs instead of good old fashion "arguing your own corner". 9 games in and the fat spotty geek called P&S is again spouting out of his ars@ to tell us why we WON'T be in the TOP FOUR.
Firstly Rafa does not speak like a winner (so hes not a loud mouth @rsehole) - You'll never hear Fergie or Mourinho make such statements so early in the season (Huh? so is he or isn't he saying he'll win the league(talking like a winner)?).
SECONDLY we're woefully weak in terms of depth - Two more injuries and we'll be f**ked (but we've done ok so far...showing the resilience that you claimed we lacked last season in our drawing run)
THIRDLY Aston Villa and Manchester City are the NEW 3rd and 4th (NOT based on fact and ignores the patchy run they've been having so far - maybe next year).
I don't even need to MENTION 1st and 2nd places this season....AGAIN (and he didn't even mention that we've beat both - its a fact that IF we won a higher percentage of games against the other "top four" we'd have been champions last year...another fact discarded)
So tell me why, Muppets (he keeps calling you a Muppet coz he has an inferiority complex...go figure), you feel this season is different or better still, just walk on, until your hat floats (I don't wear a hat but we strengthened from last season, we seem more resilient and combatative then last year and we finally got rid of the poisoned apple)
- BTW We all said you'd be back...glad you didn't prove us wrong.
You might have noticed I altered the beginning bit to poke fun at you and the second bits are direct quotes with my rebuttal in ()'s. clever eh?
BTW How did you get off my ignore list, am I gonna have to hand the moderator(??) his ass again? ;oP