Liverpool Message Board
1) We are only playing in one competition
2) We invariably get bullied in the middle when Allen plays
3) Lucas' return to fitness has coincided with an upturn in results
4) Always play your best team
5) Skrtel playing was another head scratcher
6) Dont rotate for rotation's sake! That was the thing that drove me nuts about Rafa!
- 1 Reply to Anton
When we (or any team for that matter) play well we are tight and compact in the middle, particularly when you're only playing 3 in there. The team front to back is also compact. We were spread over 70 yards on Southampton's thrid goal.
Players need to wake up, play with their heads and put some effort in. Gerrard is losing it in my opinion and needs to play in a deeper role. He cant play the marauding midfielder in this system without the cover behind.