Cardiff City Message Board
- Viva Espana Viva Espana Feb 27, 2012 00:58 Flag
I'll second that. Supported LFC for 60 years but have to say your side were a credit to football today and your supporters conducted themselves with great dignity. Now go on & get Promotion.
- Viva Espana Viva Espana Dec 30, 2010 06:04 Flag
Woy needs to haul his ass out of Anfield & take his left back with him. A tired old man who could not inspire a Sunday league team.
- Viva Espana Viva Espana Sep 17, 2008 05:09 Flag
The Sots, the alehouse team as Bill Shankley called them, are certs for the DROP. Newcastle will pull through, they have real suppoerters.
- Viva Espana Viva Espana Jan 19, 2007 00:36 Flag
Why would LFC want him anyway. Frankly this phsycho leg cruncher is more trouble than he is worth. Hopefully this sucker will sign for the Hammers & soon.
- Viva Espana Viva Espana Dec 15, 2006 01:22 Flag
Personally I'd like to see Joey Barton in a red shirt. With regard to Momo, well maybe he will come good but up to now he has not shown anything that would warrant Liverpool keeping him log term.
- Viva Espana Viva Espana Nov 28, 2006 23:46 Flag
I too remember the game at Wolves. It was Bob Paisley's first title. The gate was down when I too stepped in for a frebee behind the goal. The first half was tense as Wolves went one up but it all finished superbly as the reds won 3-1. Wolves were relegated. Reds were champs!