Bristol City Message Board
Have to agree with all you say about yahoo Andrew....I have complained about their apparent lack of confidentiality many times, and do they take any notice......ha ha.
Has reached a point where a poster using the ManUre board calling itself Hammered, or lady_boy .slayer has taken alot of the lads email addresses, mine included and forwarded them to porn sites around the world...nice hey !
Compliants have been submitted..shant hold my breath though.
err..... Seems I'm first barney...so..
Birmingham City Blue noses 2 v Blackburn Brown noses 0
Aston Villa 2 v Middlesborough villa rejects 0
Liverpool 1 West ham 1
how's that for accuracy. !!
by the way...I'll ask Lee if he wants to join in...where are yer mate??
Here it is Alfy Noakes sorry kovansdad1664.. Click the 'view yahoo!profile details and have a look in the mirror.!!
Now piss off and stop spamming our board.
Nige 'ere from the 'ammers board.
Check the link. evidence of someone very close to your heart...and no he ain't australian either !!!
My oh my kovansdad !
See you've met your match old chum.
Question: How do you eat an Elephant?
Answer: In small mouthfuls Kovan. Bite by Bite....
Thanks for the fun, now crawl back to where you came from.....you're well out of you're depth mate.....well out of it.
you know Yiddo, Alfie...........................
The best thing about these boards, and there is a best thing...is that you can take the piss, have a good bit of banter....have a good old cyber punch up....stuff someone elses team and rip into them, but all said and done, we, the civilized posters can have a laugh afterwards.
I'm glad we stuffed you, as no doubt you would have been had you stuffed us....but now thats in the past, I can become a Spurs supporter for one day aginst PSV.
ATB for the Euro game.
COYS (for the Euro games only though)
Ok I'll bear it in mind, only have to find out where Englefield is first. Hope it was nothing too serious though mind. remember what Shankey said once.
There is talk about a few of us from the Hammers board meeting up for a beer or three, when Soppy comes back from China......even though some of us arent Hammers fans...I don't know how old you (really) are alfie, but if something is sorted, maybe then as you do seem a little suspicious, and I would too so neutral ground proberbly best if we all met up....proberbly end up in the punch-up of the year anyway, but old habits die hard...well for some of us elders anyway.
Anyway, if I ever discover where Englefield is, might drop by if I'm passing, and the first round is on YOU !!.......Armstrong Gun Pub..ok.
Oh right mate, and thanks for the congrat's. Well for what it's worth, the game was a bit one sided anyway, not much of a spectacle for your following.
Yep pity about the pint, sorry, thought when I said said I'd be there until half an hour before the game, that was an arrangement, and I had the afternoon off too!, (only because i said i would cover someone elses early shift, so don't feel guilty mate). always next season eh. Discuss terms then ...!
I didnt miss it alfie, I watched on TV..and I CHEERED when Spurs won it...and was very pleased genuinely. I am not one for being pleased when a team bought over the shop counter, if you know what I mean, win things and then shout, 'look how good we are'.!
I dont think it was a flattering scoreline Alfie...but I do think that Ramos thought he only needed to turn up to win it. Should have refered to his notes after we visited WHL last time.
Yes mate, I am jelaous of youre cup win...we were only a dubious non-penalty award away ourselves in 2001, and that still wrankles with me, but I'll discuss that some other time, when you need to get off to sleep !
After yesterday's non-event...something to get you lad's smiling again...
Chins up lad's there's always next week.
1. A vulture boards an airplane, carrying two dead raccoons. The stewardess looks at him and says, "I'm sorry, sir, only one carrion allowed per passenger."
2. Two fish swim into a concrete wall. The one turns to the other and says "Dam!"
3. Two Eskimos sitting in a kayak were chilly, so they lit a fire in the craft. Unsurprisingly it sank, proving once again that you can't have your kayak and heat it too.
4. Two hydrogen atoms meet. One says "I've lost my electron." The other says "Are you sure?" The first replies "Yes, I'm positive."
5. Did you hear about the Buddhist who refused Novocain during a root canal? His goal: transcend dental medication.
6. A group of chess enthusiasts checked into a hotel and were standing in the lobby discussing their recent tournament victories After about an hour, the manager came out of the office and asked them to disperse. "But why?", they asked, as they moved off. "Because," he said, " I can't stand chess-nuts boasting in an open foyer."
7. A woman has twins and gives them up for adoption. One of them goes to a family in Egypt and is named "Ahmal." The other goes to a family in Spain; they name him "Juan." Years later, Juan sends a picture of himself to his birth mother. Upon receiving the picture, she tells her husband that she wishes she also had a picture of Ahmal. Her husband responds, "They're twins! If you've seen Juan, you've seen Ahmal."
8. These friars were behind on their belfry payments, so they opened up a small florist shop to raise funds. Since everyone liked to buy flowers from the men of God, a rival florist across town thought the competition was unfair. He asked the good fathers to close down, but they would not. He went back and begged the friars to close. They ignored him. So, the rival florist hired Hugh MacTaggart, the roughest and most vicious thug in town to "persuade" them to close. Hugh beat up the friars and trashed their store, saying he'd be back if they didn't close up shop. Terrified, they did so, thereby proving that only Hugh, can prevent florist friars.
9. Mahatma Gandhi, as you know, walked barefoot most of the time, which produced an impressive set of calluses on his feet. He also ate very little, which made him rather frail and with his odd diet, he suffered from bad breath. This made him ........ A super calloused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis.
10. And finally, there was the person who sent ten different puns to friends, with the hope that at least one of the puns would make them laugh. No pun in ten did.
You may now groan...
Err Likewise, point or six taken, and our battle is as you say, against the drop, but take a look over your shoulder, a few are catching you up !!
To be fair mate, how often does that happen...win the cup then get stuffed a week later...
I am watching Newcastle at the moment.....in freefall, and KK looking more and more like resigning by the minute. Still fancy Derby, Fulham and Reading to drop though.
Thanks Mick...still waiting for Alfie to appear to hold the press conference to tell us what went wrong, as he was so talkative last week oddly enough....... and...... why he didn't turn up for a pint before the game as arranged,.
Oh a double again is so nice....and 6 points towards the harrods day out !!
Will be back on the boards more soon, nights tonight and tomorrow, then a few days off...
Could see last week they were there for the taking, and I'd got Villa down for an away win....
How a week can change things ..
Blues equalize in the last seconds, and it's lucky according to Wenger.
@rsenal does it against Villa and it shows the resilience of his team to stick at it!!
Suggest Wenger changes those red and white tinted glasses.
VILLA OUT PLAYED 'EM.. Hard luck lads.