Arsenal Message Board
Woolwich attack: Lee Rigby named as victim.
He was a brave man who served his country and was sadly and brutally *** in cold blood.
An article on BBC News say's he was a lifelong fan and supporter of Manchester United.
I agree with the poster United should make a point of honoring this young man. The Charity Shield would be the ideal game to do this. His family should be guests of honor at the game.
Come on people lets get behind this post for one of our fellow loyal supporters
- seven of eleven seven of eleven May 22, 2013 18:41 Flag
Sad news,sorry to hear that...used to enjoy watching the Greenhoff brothers in the 70's.Bought from Stoke ...if i remember right. Commiserations to his family.
Just hearing about the incident in London..disgusting..what is our country coming too.
- seven of eleven seven of eleven May 22, 2013 06:56 Flag
I dont think our fans give a s**t,if he(roony) comes back fit..& firing ..leads to another title,who cares...
- seven of eleven seven of eleven May 21, 2013 19:36 Flag
Yeah..were so bad we won the Prem with 4 games left.
Our under 21's also won the league....yeah....really bad.
All that silverware to clean.............Beep Beep.
- seven of eleven seven of eleven May 19, 2013 19:04 Flag
Still.#$%$ lost...we got same points as last year..& won by 11 pts...so not all bad.
- seven of eleven seven of eleven May 19, 2013 19:01 Flag
What's.that to do with anything.
I don't rate smalling/jones/buttner.,.evans is clumsy,but is better than those 3 & might have a future @ UTD.
Typical i**ot..using the same ploy of ..you cant be a Utd fan..blah..blah..Co's you have an opinion.
So just think if we had a proper midfield/defense .we would have won easily &everyone would have been happy for Fergie.
I'm glad in a way..shows what Moyes has to do next term. Midfield/Defense.
- seven of eleven seven of eleven May 19, 2013 18:17 Flag
Add buttner to that..& when evra is there he is always out of position..+ they cannot tackle.
- seven of eleven seven of eleven May 19, 2013 18:15 Flag
End of season or not..now you believe me..Utd cannot defend..& crumble under pressure.
We need a strong midfield,// centre half.
I have never rated Jones/Smalling.I hope Moyes sorts this out.
- seven of eleven seven of eleven May 16, 2013 07:39 Flag
So pixie..midget.how you feel about london's top club winning yet another trophy..just.like Utd.
Oh dear...must hurt you & your small club.
- seven of eleven seven of eleven May 16, 2013 07:36 Flag
Yeah..but we still won a major trophy..as we usually do,where as your small club win nowt as usual.
If you think a weak Prem got us the trophy ,so you you feel better..good for you,but you could always polish our haul of trophy's...Beep...Beep.
- seven of eleven seven of eleven May 9, 2013 01:16 Flag
So we will get our latest Prem trophy ,Sun.
Oh dear..that must hurt pixie,.
Maybe not he's used to it..PMSL.
- seven of eleven seven of eleven May 8, 2013 19:39 Flag
What's going to annoy the pixie midget more is that Utd will still carry on winning trophy's..with Moyes or whoever.