Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
Shopping for jeans is notoriously the worst. Sizing across brands isn’t consistent; some pairs require quite a bit of effort to put on, and most dressing rooms have overly harsh lighting. But shopping for the best fall denim styles to add to your wardrobe isn’t all bad — because when you find that perfect pair that hugs you in all the right places, it feels like a major win!
Luckily, if you’re in the market for some new jeans, Nordstrom’s sale section is fully stocked with flattering (and wallet-friendly!) options from fan-favorite brands like Levi’s, Good American, Joe’s and more.
Keep scrolling to shop six pairs of jeans that look good with everything.
1. Good American Good Classic Fray Hem High Waist Skinny Jeans, $83.40 (Orig. $139)
2. Levi’s Wedgie Icon Fit High Waist Jeans, $67.12 (Orig. $89.50)
The “wedgie” fit jeans from Levi’s are known for flattering your backside but fitting comfortably through the legs.
3. Joe’s Flawless Hi Honey High Waist Bootcut Jeans, $70.84 (Orig. $168)
4. MOTHER The Hustler Distressed Raw Hem Ankle Jeans, $142.80 (Orig. $238)
Perfect for errands, dates and everything in between, these distressed jeans are effortlessly cool and have the ideal cropped length to show off your favorite shoes.
5. Hudson Barbara High Waist Straight Leg Ankle Jeans, $99 (Orig. $185)
6. Levi’s 501® Nonstretch Jeans, $53.70 (Orig. $89.50)
This pair of light wash Levi’s is for you if you constantly struggle with jeans that stretch and bag out. This pair features a button-fly and a mid-rise fit.
More from In The Know:
The post 6 pairs of wildly flattering jeans on sale at Nordstrom that you’ll wear all fall and winter appeared first on In The Know.