Yahoo Lifestyle is committed to finding you the best products at the best prices. We may receive a share from purchases made via links on this page. Prices were correct at the time of publication.
Anthropologie is well-known for its chic, timeless fashion and sumptuous homeware.
It doesn’t come cheap, but as my mother always says: “buy cheap, buy twice”.
That being said, it would be nice to snap up a few key pieces for our wardrobes and homes without stretching the budget too much.
And now we can, as Anthropologie has an up to 50% off mid-season sale, and we’ve been dashing around the digital aisles ever since we heard.
From gorgeous vases that look as much like art as they do homeware, to dresses that can be worn all winter-long and then adapted for the summer months too, we’ve picked out the best bargains to be had.
Whether you’re after a perfectly-placed candle holder to upgrade your entrance hall or a new pair of vegan trainers to keep you comfortable as you pound the pavements, we’ve found something to suit.
10 pieces we’re loving in the Anthropologie sale
1. Tweed Wide Leg Trousers | £69 (Was £110)
2. Shell Embellished Headband | £48 (Was £69)
3. Maya Metal Chain Bracelet | £25 (Was £36)
4. Anthropologie x Kachel Maryrose Cushion | £60 (Was £88)
5. Willa Leather Tote Bag | £70 (Was £98)
6. Emma Cropped Wide-Leg Trousers | £45 (Was £79)
7. Lantern Candle Holder | £34 (Was £68)
8. Venezia Vase | £14 (Was £20)
9. Annette Poplin Printed Midi Dress | £70 (Was £140)
10. Veja V-10 B-Mesh Trainers | £95 (Was £115)
Watch: Complete guide to concealer: Where to apply, how much to use and making it last