Antonio Conte confirms Tottenham transfer stance after talks with Fabio Paratici

·1-min read
Antonio Conte confirms Tottenham transfer stance after talks with Fabio Paratici

Antonio Conte insists it is “okay” if Tottenham do not make another signing between now and the end of the transfer window.

After an aggressive and ambitious recruitment drive to have seen the likes of Richarlison, Yves Bissouma and Clement Lenglet arrive in north London, the story at Spurs of late has been one of outgoings.

Tanguy Ndombele and Giovani Lo Celso have been loaned out to Napoli and Villarreal respectively, while both Sergio Reguilon and Harry Winks are close to temporary exits.

Bryan Gil is a target for Valencia, while Conte has previously stressed that he expected outgoings to be replaced.

Speaking ahead of Wednesday’s trip to West Ham, the Italian confirmed he had held talks with both Fabio Paratici and Daniel Levy, though hinted he would understand if no further incomings arrived.

“I spoke with the club, with [Fabio] Patatici and Daniel Levy and told them my opinion,” he said.

“The most important thing is they know that. If we do something or not, it’s okay.”