Antony is to resume playing for Manchester United, the club announced on Friday.
The Brazil winger has been on paid leave for almost three weeks while he fights accusations of assault and violent behaviour levelled against him.
Antony voluntarily attended an interview on Thursday with Greater Manchester Police, who are investigating claims the United player assaulted a former girlfriend, Gabriela Cavallin.
The 23-year-old – who strenuously denies the allegations – was not arrested or detained during the interview with GMP and was free to leave at the end with no restrictions.
United have now decided that Antony should return to the club to resume training and be made available for selection again to manager Erik ten Hag.
It is understood that Antony will not train on Friday or be available to face Crystal Palace at Old Trafford in the Premier League on Saturday.
United will keep the situation under review for as long as police inquiries continue.
In a statement, United said: “Since allegations were first made in June, Antony has cooperated with police inquiries in both Brazil and the UK, and he continues to do so.
“As Antony’s employer, Manchester United has decided that he will resume training at Carrington, and be available for selection, while police inquiries proceed.
“This will be kept under review pending further developments in the case. As a club we condemn acts of violence and abuse.
“We recognise the importance of safeguarding all those involved in this situation, and acknowledge the impact these allegations have on survivors of abuse.”
Antony, who has not been arrested or charged in either Brazil or the UK, continues to cooperate fully with inquiries in both countries.
It is understood that he has provided evidence to support his denials of the allegations against him.
Cavallin claims she was the victim of a series of attacks by Antony between June last year and May this year.
Antony told Brazilian TV show Fofocalizando this month that he had endured a “somewhat turbulent” relationship with Cavallin, a DJ and influencer, but vehemently denied any physical violence.
United remain without another winger, Jadon Sancho, who continues to train away from the first team following his public falling-out with Ten Hag. Sancho has yet to apologise for effectively accusing his manager of lying over the reasons for his absence against Arsenal this month.