The Premier League is not quite in full swing as we approach the third round of matches, but we already have some teams in "crisis", so it feels like it is.
Champions Manchester City lead the way after two wins from two and will look to make it three at Newcastle United, whereas Liverpool are still looking for their first victory following a frustrating draw with Crystal Palace that saw new signing Darwin Nunez see red.
Jurgen Klopp's men will be hoping to secure their first win at the home of their old rival, Manchester United, who are bottom for the first time in almost 30 years after a 4-0 humbling at the hands of Brentford.
Arsenal travel to Bournemouth looking to continue their bright start, while Chelsea head to Leeds United hoping to erase the memory of their last-minute draw with Tottenham last weekend.
Everton go in search of their first points of the season at home to Nottingham Forest, West Ham host Brighton and Hove Albion also looking to get on the board, and Steven Gerrard meets another former Premier League midfield foe in the dugout in the form of Patrick Vieira and his Crystal Palace side.
Before you get enjoy the action, why not test yourself with our Opta-powered quiz? Answers are at the bottom of the page.
1. Since the start of the 2019-20 campaign, which English striker has scored the first goal in more different Premier League games than any other player?
2. Bournemouth have only beaten Arsenal once in their 10 Premier League meetings to date (D2 L7). Who scored the Cherries' goals in that 2-1 win in January 2018?
3. Which current Brighton player has been involved in seven goals in his eight Premier League appearances against West Ham United so far (three goals, four assists)?
4. Manchester City are unbeaten in 19 Premier League away games. If they avoid defeat at Newcastle on Sunday, it will be the sixth different unbeaten run of 20+ Premier League games on the road, but which team holds the outright record?
5. Manchester United have won just one of their past 12 Premier League games against Liverpool (D6 L5) and are winless in eight since a 2-1 victory in March 2018. Against which team did the Red Devils last have a longer winless league run?
1. Danny Ings (20)
2. Callum Wilson and Jordon Ibe
3. Pascal Gross, his joint-most against a single opponent (also seven against Man Utd)
4. Man Utd (29 between 2020 and 2021)
5. Everton (10 games between 1983 and 1987)