The Big Friday Premier League Quiz
Liverpool will be expected to end another memorable week by inflicting a Merseyside derby defeat on Everton, while Arsenal and Manchester United lock horns in a crunch clash on Saturday.
Jurgen Klopp's side hammered fierce rivals United 4-0 on Tuesday and can complete a first Premier League double over the Toffees since the 2016-17 season at Anfield on Sunday.
Arsenal entertain the Red Devils on Saturday, with both sides desperate for a victory in the battle to qualify for the Champions League.
Manchester City aim to stay on course to win the title by beating Watford, while Chelsea take on West Ham after Brentford and Tottenham have contested another London derby.
Test your top-flight knowledge by tackling our Opta-powered quiz. You'll find the answers below.
1. Who opened the scoring for Liverpool when they cruised to a 4-1 win over Everton at Goodison Park in December?
2. United will attempt to complete first league double over Arsenal since the 2017-18 season. Which current United player scored twice when they won 3-1 at the Emirates Stadium during that campaign?
3. City have won 15 of their past 16 Premier League games against sides in the relegation zone. Who was the last team that was in the bottom three at the time to have defeated Pep Guardiola's side back in September 2019.
4. West Ham have only picked up 10 points from London derbies this season. Who are the only team from the capital to have earned fewer in the top flight?
5. Harry Kane has been involved in 50 goals in Premier League London derbies (39 goals, 11 assists). Who is the only player to have been involved in more in the history of the competition?
1. Jordan Henderson
2. Jesse Lingard
3. Norwich City (3-2)
4. Tottenham (nine)
5. Thierry Henry (55)