The Premier League season is already throwing up plenty of drama. Five rounds in and the Premier League season shows no signs of being anything other than its usual self.
Liverpool managed to keep their revival on track with a last-gasp injury time win over Newcastle United, making it two victories on the bounce after failing to notch a three-point haul in their first game.
Manchester City continue to suggest they could romp to a third successive title under Pep Guardiola after Erling Haaland netted a second hat-trick in as many games against Nottingham Forest.
Arsenal maintained their perfect record for the new campaign with a win over Aston Villa too, while Tottenham missed the chance to keep pace with a frustrating draw against West Ham,
But before you sit back to enjoy the latest action, why not test yourself with our Opta-powered quiz? Answers are at the bottom of the page.
1. Mohamed Salah is chasing a third away goal for Liverpool in the Merseyside derby when the pair meet this weekend – but who is the only player to have scored more for the Reds at Goodison Park?
2. Raheem Sterling could score against West Ham on a fifth different ground in the Premier League when Chelsea host them at Stamford Bridge. What are the other four?
3. Ivan Toney is one goal off the half-century mark for Brentford, but who was the last player to score 50 for the Bees?
4. Tottenham are looking to remain unbeaten in their first six Premier League games for just the third time. In which previous campaigns did they achieve the feat?
5. Erling Haaland has scored nine goals in five Premier League matches for Manchester City. The fastest number of games to 10 goals was six, set by whom?
1. Michael Owen, with four.
2. Anfield, Upton Park, Etihad Stadium and London Stadium.
3. Clayton Donaldson (53 between 2011 and 2014).
4. 2004-05 (finished 9th) and 2016-17 (finished 2nd).
5. Mick Quinn.