The Premier League season is already throwing up plenty of drama.
Manchester United got rid of their "crisis club" tag by claiming the first win of the Erik ten Hag era, doing so in fine fashion against Liverpool, who have taken just two points from their opening three matches.
Champions Manchester City dropped points for the first time with a 3-3 draw at Newcastle United, meaning Arsenal head into the weekend as the only side with a 100 per cent record.
There are transfer rumours aplenty, especially surrounding Chelsea, who are aiming to buy Wesley Fofana from Leicester City, their opponents this weekend, and Anthony Gordon of Everton before next week's deadline.
Before you get enjoy the action, why not test yourself with our Opta-powered quiz? Answers are at the bottom of the page.
1. Crystal Palace drew 1-1 at Liverpool in their first away league game this season and now face a trip to City. They are the second team in Premier League history to play their first two away games of a season against the previous campaign's top two sides, after which other club?
2. Leicester's James Maddison has either scored or assisted in each of his last seven Premier League appearances. Who was the last midfielder to score or assist a goal in more consecutive appearances in the competition?
3. Bournemouth boss Scott Parker could become the second manager to win a Premier League match at Anfield with two different promoted sides, after which other coach, who happens to be a Liverpool great?
4. West Ham have lost seven of their last nine Premier League away games (W1 D1), including six of the last seven. Who are the only team they have beaten on the road during this run?
5. Harry Kane scored his 185th Premier League goal in Tottenham's win over Wolves last time out. Who are the only three players to have scored more than the England captain in the competition?
2. Mesut Ozil
3. Kevin Keegan (Newcastle in 1993-94, Man City in 2002-03)
4. Norwich City
5. Andy Cole, Wayne Rooney and Alan Shearer