Another weekend of Premier League action is approaching, with champions Liverpool looking to take another step towards a place in the record books.
Liverpool have won each of their 17 top-flight home games this season and will be hoping to extend that record when they entertain Burnley on Saturday.
Chelsea will be hoping to solidify their place in the top four away at Sheffield United, while Mikel Arteta and Jose Mourinho will each oversee their first north London derby when Tottenham host Arsenal on Sunday.
Ahead of the action getting under way, try your hand at our Opta-powered quiz. You will find the answers at the bottom of the page…
1. If Liverpool beat Burnley, they will be one Anfield victory away from becoming the second team in English top-flight history to win 100 per cent of their home games in a single season. Who were the first?
2. Tammy Abraham has scored nine away goals in the Premier League this season – can you name the only two Blues players to have registered more in a single campaign?
3. Kevin De Bruyne is two assists away from becoming only the second player in Premier League history to register 20 in a single season. Who was the first?
4. Tottenham boss Mourinho has not lost any of his nine home games against Arsenal in his managerial career. Which are the two teams he has faced more often at home without suffering defeat?
5. Norwich City will return to the Championship with defeat to West Ham. How many times would it mean they have been relegated from the Premier League?
1. Sunderland in 1891-92 (13 wins from 13).
2. Didier Drogba (15 in 2009-10) and Nicolas Anelka (11 in 2008-09).
3. Thierry Henry (20 in 2002-03).
4. Everton and Manchester United (10 home games without defeat against both).