Premier League games continue to come thick and fast over the New Year period, with a full fixture list spread across the next three days.
Leaders Arsenal travel to Brighton and Hove Albion as they look to preserve their five-point lead over Manchester City, who host Everton earlier on Saturday.
Third-place Newcastle United take on Leeds United, while fellow Champions League chasers Tottenham and Manchester United face Aston Villa and Wolves respectively.
Chelsea are after back-to-back wins when they take on Nottingham Forest, meanwhile, and Liverpool will be looking to build momentum when they meet Leicester City.
Ahead of the latest round of matches, test your football expertise with our Opta-powered Premier League quiz. Answers are at the bottom.
1. Liverpool forward Mohamed Salah is one left-footed goal away from equalling the Premier League record of 105, which is currently held by which former player?
2. United have not lost their final league game in any of the past 10 calendar years, since a shock 3-2 defeat to which team in 2011?
3. Brighton are one of just three teams Arsenal have lost more Premier League games against than they have won. Can you name the other two sides?
4. Erling Haaland may be the focus of attention, but can you name the City player to have scored three goals in their past four league games against Everton?
5. Newcastle's Miguel Almiron is one goal short of becoming the second Paraguayan to hit double figures in a Premier League season. Who was the other player?
1. Robbie Fowler
2. Blackburn Rovers
3. Man United (L26, W17) and Liverpool (L25, W17)
4. Phil Foden
5. Roque Santa Cruz for Blackburn Rovers in 2007-08 (19)