It's the final day of the World Cup group stage, and eight sides will be in action with plenty to play for as they hope to prolong their campaigns.
With Brazil and Portugal already into the last-16, there are just two spots up for grabs still between six teams.
In Group G, second-place Switzerland will face off against Serbia, with the latter needing a victory to stay in the competition, while Cameroon will need results to go their way elsewhere in addition to a win over the Selecao.
Meanwhile, Uruguay and Ghana are set for a grudge match encounter in Group H, with the Black Stars second, knowing they have the advantage over both their rivals and South Korea, who will be chasing a miracle elsewhere.
With the chance for history to be made across the board, get in the mood for Friday's games by taking on our Opta-powered World Cup quiz. Answers are at the bottom of the page.
1. This will be Uruguay and Ghana's second meeting in the World Cup. When was their controversial first, when Luis Suarez was sent off and the Black Stars were eliminated on penalties?
2. Ghana have scored in their last seven World Cup games. If they find the net in an eighth, which African nation's tournament record would they match?
3. Portugal have won all of their group stage games on two prior occasions. When were they?
4. Following a 1-0 defeat to Brazil, Switzerland are looking to avoid losing consecutive games in the World Cup for the first time since 1994, when they lost to whom?
5. Brazil are yet to face a single shot on target at the 2022 World Cup. What is the fewest shots on target faced in a group stage by a single side?
1. South Africa 2010
3. 1966 and 2006
4. Colombia and Spain
5. Two, by Argentina in 1998.