England have won both of their previous World Cup matches against France and they will clinch a semi-final place if they maintain that perfect record on Saturday.
It is 40 years since the Three Lions and Les Bleus last did battle at the World Cup, with England running out 3-1 winners on that occasion.
Holders France and Gareth Southgate's side will lock horns in a mouthwatering quarter-final after surprise package Morocco attempt to pull off another upset by knocking Portugal out.
Test your knowledge ahead of Saturday's last-eight clashes by tackling our daily Opta-powered quiz. Answers are at the bottom of the page.
1. Who scored England's fastest World Cup goal of all time when they beat France at the 1982 tournament?
2. Which member of the current France squad scored the winner when Didier Deschamps' men beat England 3-2 when the two nations last met in a friendly in 2017?
3. Olivier Giroud has scored three goals during this World Cup at the age of 36. Who is the only player aged 36 or older to score more than three goals at a single World Cup?
4. Against Switzerland in the round of 16, Portugal's Goncalo Ramos became the first man to score a hat-trick on his first World Cup start since which player?
5. Morocco have kept three clean sheets in four games at this World Cup; the most ever by an African side in a single edition of the tournament. Which African nation holds the overall record for World Cup clean sheets?
1. Bryan Robson (after 27 seconds)
2. Ousmane Dembele
3. Roger Milla (four in 1990)
4. Miroslav Klose (in 2002)
5. Nigeria (seven)