Billy Joe Saunders has signed with Matchroom Boxing, after splitting with longtime promoter Frank Warren earlier this month.
Two-weight world champion Saunders ended an 11-year partnership with Warren after being repeatedly frustrated in his bid to secure fights with world-renowned stars such as Gennady Golovkin and Saul "Canelo" Alvarez.
The 29-year-old has now instead teamed up with Eddie Hearn's Matchroom and again outlined a desire to make those blockbuster bouts happen.
Saunders has agreed to a multi-fight deal, with his next opponent to be confirmed next week.
He said in a statement: "This move is going to benefit me massively. Eddie Hearn and Matchroom Boxing can put me right out on the branch for those big fights.
— Matchroom Boxing (@MatchroomBoxing) August 13, 2019
"I'm on Golovkin and Canelo's turf. I've made this move to make them fights because I'm sick of hearing their bullsh— excuses.
"Those fights make financial sense and they make sense because we're on the same network."
Said Hearn: "This is a huge signing for us and the perfect place for Billy to be. Everyone in boxing knows how good Billy is and now he is going to get the chance to prove it against the elite."
Saunders has a 28-0 record and has been linked with a huge domestic showdown with Callum Smith at super middleweight next.
Smith, who is also on Matchroom's books, is the WBA "super" champion and has spoken of wanting to face WBO strap holder Saunders in a unification bout.