Borussia Dortmund's Champions League match with Monaco has been postponed following the explosion that damaged the German club's team bus prior to kick-off.
The game will be played on Wednesday at 1845CET local time, UEFA has confirmed.
The decision comes after the Dortmund team bus was damaged by an explosion as it left the team hotel approximately an hour before Tuesday's scheduled kick-off time.
"Following tonight's incident involving the Borussia Dortmund team bus, the UEFA Champions League match between Borussia Dortmund and AS Monaco has been postponed until tomorrow 18.45 CET," a UEFA statement read.
"This decision was made after a meeting held at the Westfalenstadion between UEFA, representatives of the two clubs and local authorities."
Local police later confirmed that three explosions occurred in the vicinity of the coach and that the windows of the bus were damaged, with one person injured.
"It is not yet possible to say exactly what the explosion was or exactly where something exploded," they said in a statement.
Dortmund confirmed Marc Bartra was taken to hospital with injuries sustained in the explosion.
The club had earlier stated that the players "were safe" and stressed that there was no cause for concern for any individuals at Signal Iduna Park.
Dortmund club posted a message on Twitter to thank Monaco fans who were heard chanting in support of the Bundesliga giants inside the stadium.
"Thanks for your patience and understanding and the "Dortmund! Dortmund" chants, dear supporters of Monaco!" they said.