Onto day three of the 2017 Cheltenham Festival - and it's the meeting's St Patrick's Day races.
There are seven across the day, with all eyes on the 3.30 Sun Bets Stayers' Hurdle - the main event.
Here our team of experts give you our top tips for day three at Cheltenham.
One Cheltenham punter spurned his £100k Altior winnings from day one by losing £375k after betting on Douvan yesterday.
Perhaps they will have more luck today.
Plus, don't miss the best day 3 enhanced odds and offers throughout the day including
- £50 in free bets (Boylesports)
- 10/1 on Unowhatimeanharry (Betfair)
- Bet £1, get £30 in free bets (Coral)
Day three Cheltenham schedule and latest odds
- 1.30 JLT Novices’ Chase - Odds: 1-1 Yorkhill, 4-1 Top Notch, 9-2 Disko, 6-1 Politologue, 16-1 Flying Angel, 20-1 Kilcrea Vale.
- 2.10 Pertemps Final (H’cap Hdle) - Odds: 13-2 Tobefair, 7-1 Presenting Percy, 8-1 Jury Duty, 10-1 El Bandit & For Good Measure & Impulksive Star, 12-1 Others.
- 2.50 Ryanair Chase - Odds: 2-1 Un De Sceaux, 3-1 Empire Of Dirt, 7-2 Uxizandre, 7-1 Josses Hill & Sub Lieutenant, 20-1 Alary.
- 3.30 Sun Bets Stayers' Hurdle - Odds: 5-4 Unowhatimeanharry, 13-2 Jezki, 8-1 Cole Harden, 8-1 Shaneshill, 10-1 Others.
- 4.10 Brown Advisory & Merriebelle Stable Handicap Chase - Odds: 9-2 Diamond King, 13-2 Starchitect, 10-1 Bouvreuil & Sizing Codelco, 12-1 Baron Alco & Thomas Crapper, 14-1 Others.
- 4.50 Trull House Mares Nov Hdle - 11-8 Let's Dance, 3-1 Airlie Beach, 7-1 Forge Meadow, 8-1 La Bague Au Roi, 12-1 Asthuria & Barra, 25-1 Others.
- 5.30 Kim Muir H’cap Chase - Odds: 6-1 Squouateur, 13-2 Mall Dini, 7-1 Southfield Royale, 10-1 Doctor Harper, 12-1 Another Hero & Premier Bond, 16-1 Others.
Our tips for the day three races
1.30 JLT Novices’ Chase (2m 4f)
- Marlborough's tip: Yorkhill
- Marcus Armytage's tip: Disko
- Charlie Brooks' tip: Top Notch
- New customer offer: Yorkhill enhanced to 14/1 with Betfair
History suggests potential winners need to have been able to compete at Grade One level over hurdles before switching to fences, which narrows down the field to YORKHILL, Flying Angel and Top Notch. Yorkhill won the Neptune a year ago and has already shown top-class form over fences. Flying Angel was not far behind Yorkhill over hurdles at Aintree last spring and came of age over fences when beating Gino’s Trail – a horse who official ratings suggest would have been good enough to be concerned in this race in three of its six years so Flying Angel must rate as a contender. Top Notch has gradually gained confidence over fences and this quickish ground is ideal.
2.10 Pertemps Final (H’cap Hdle) (3m)
- Marlborough's tip: Impulsive Star
- Marcus Armytage's tip: Presenting Percy (nap)
- Charlie Brooks' tip: Jury Duty
- New customer offer: £50 in free bets with Boylesports
There is much to like about the progressive IMPULSIVE STAR. He justified strong support when making his handicap debut at Exeter and won with something in hand, so should cope with a 3lb higher mark; a stiff track and decent ground suit. Rocklander ran yet another fine race when chasing him home that day but was well held and unlikely to turn the tables. The third home, Ballymalin, probably has more scope for progress. Tobefair never knows when he is beaten and has offically improved a phenomenal 62lb after seven consecutive victories. It is hard to be adamant there is not more to come. Jury Duty ran with credit in his qualifier and this faster ground could be more suitable.
2.50 Ryanair Chase (2m 5f)
- Marlborough's tip: Un De Sceaux (nap)
- Marcus Armytage's tip: Uxizandre
- Charlie Brooks' tip: Uxizandre
- New customer offer: Bet £10 get £30 with William Hill
UN DE SCEAUX sets the standard. High class over two miles but unlikely to ever be a match for stablemate Douvan, this looks the right option for him. He had Uxizandre five lengths behind when successful over two miles here in January. While connections of that horse, who won this in 2015 and was having his first race for 688 days, will be hopeful of reversing the form, the Mullins horse appeared to win with comfort. Empire Of Dirt landed a handicap at this meeting in 2015 off a mark of 142 and has improved significantly and stepped up to three miles since. This shorter trip may not be ideal for him to maintain that progress.
3.30 Sun Bets Stayers' Hurdle (3m)
- Marlborough's tip: Unowhatimeanharry
- Marcus Armytage's tip: Unowhatimeanharry
- Charlie Brooks' tip: Nichols Canyon
- New customer offer: Unowhatimeanharry enhanced to 10/1 with Betfair
UNOWHATIMEANHARRY is still unexposed and this exciting stayer, who only ever seems to do just enough and is far from flashy, gets the vote over Nichols Canyon and Jezki. This trip looks sure to suit Nichols Canyon after he has been tapped for speed over two miles this season. Jezki is proven over this sort of trip yet still retains plenty of speed. The ultra tough Clondaw Warrior looks best of the rest.
4.10 Brown Advisory & Merriebelle Stable Handicap Chase (2m 5f)
- Marlborough's tip: Baron Alco
- Marcus Armytage's tip: Sizing Codelco
- Charlie Brooks' tip: Champagne At Tara
- New customer offer: Bet £10 get £60 in free bets with Betfred
BARON ALCO races from a fair mark considering he has posted smart form in his five chases and is open to improvement. A case can also be made for Ballykan, Thomas Crapper and Diamond King.
4.50 Trull House Mares Nov Hdle (2m 179y)
- Marlborough's tip: Airlie Beach
- Marcus Armytage's tip: Let's Dance
- Charlie Brooks' tip: Let's Dance
- New customer offer: Bet £1 and get £30 in free bets with Coral
AIRLIE BEACH has gone from strength to strength this year and recorded an excellent time on her latest appearance. Stablemate Let’s Dance is her biggest danger. La Bague Au Roi could be best of the rest.
5.30 Kim Muir H’cap Chase (3m 2f)
- Marlborough's tip: Hadrian's Approach
- Marcus Armytage's tip: Whats Happening
- Charlie Brooks' tip: Whats Happening
- New customer offer: Get up to £50 in free bets with Ladbrokes
If HADRIAN’S APPROACH can reproduce his Hennessy form he will go well. There has been a strong tip for Squouateur while Potters cross and Premier Bond have claims.
And tips for Wednesday's other race meetings
- 1.45 Hurricane Rita
- 2.25 Princess Mononoke
- 3.05 Allez Cool
- 3.45 Darsi Dancer
- 4.25 Settledoutofcourt
- 5.05 Cadellin
- 5.40 Knockamona
- 1.20 Leviathan
- 1.55 Leith Hill Legasi
- 2.35 Grams And Ounces
- 3.15 Socksy
- 3.55 Shelford
- 4.35 Midnight Request
- 5.15 Toby Lerone
- 5.45 Ebony N Ivory
- 6.15 Fabulous Flyer
- 6.45 Swendab
- 7.15 Top Boy
- 7.45 Remember The Man (nb)
- 8.15 Welliesinthewater
- 8.45 Hold Firm
- 9.15 Royalistic