Dynamo Dresden have placed their entire first-team squad in quarantine after two positive COVID-19 tests, with just a week to go until the 2. Bundesliga restarts.
The club confirmed on Saturday that two new positive tests had been returned after a third round of testing this week.
The unnamed players are "still symptom-free", the club said.
Sporting director Ralf Minge confirmed the whole playing squad, as well as the coaching and support staff, would now have to be placed in self-isolation.
"The fact is that we can neither train nor participate in the game in the next 14 days," he said.
The top two tiers in Germany are due to resume the 2019-20 seasons next Saturday after authorities gave the green light for games to be held behind closed doors and following strict health protocols. Dynamo are scheduled to face Hannover on May 17.
According to reports, the DFL will make a decision on Monday regarding postponing the fixture.
The Bundesliga was the first of Europe's major leagues to confirm restart plans after suspending competition in March due to the coronavirus pandemic.