Penrith Panthers pair Nathan Cleary and Tyrone May have accepted two-match bans and fines.
Cleary was untruthful with the NRL integrity unit after breaking social-distancing rules last month.
The New South Wales half-back was pictured with several women in his house but said they were only there while waiting for an Uber, only for videos to surface of the 22-year-old dancing with them on TikTok.
Cleary has accepted a two-game suspension and fine of 30,000 Australian dollars, with May – already banned – was handed the same suspension and fine of 15,000 Australian dollars.
"Our club has a responsibility to our members, our corporate partners, our community and the game as a whole to uphold certain standards of behaviour," Panthers Group chief executive Brian Fletcher said in a statement on Tuesday.
"When a player or staff member falls short of those standards, as has been the case in this instance, there must be meaningful consequences.
"To that end Panthers supports the sanctions proposed by the NRL in relation to Nathan Cleary and Tyrone May.
"Both players have this morning expressed sincere remorse for their actions and confirmed to the club they will accept the proposed sanctions.
"The club will continue to provide Nathan and Tyrone with the support they require as the team prepares for the recommencement of the 2020 NRL season.
"We consider the matter finalised at this point and the club will be making no further comment."
The NRL is aiming to restart its season on May 28 amid the coronavirus pandemic.