Do you fancy yourself as the ultimate Telegraph Fantasy Football guru?
If so, you'll definitely want to enter our free-to-play TFF end of season Predictor contest.
All you need to do is answer eight multiple choice questions about the current fantasy football season and you'll be in the running for a share of the £500 prize pool.
Eight simple questions
- Which team will end the season with the most TFF points?
- Who'll end the season as TFF's top-scoring goalkeeper?
- Who'll end the season as TFF's top-scoring defender?
- Who'll end the season as TFF's top-scoring midfielder?
- Who'll end the season as TFF's top-scoring striker?
- Who'll end the season as TFF's top goalscorer?
- Who'll end the season with the most TFF key contributions?
- Who'll end the season as TFF's best value (pst per £m) player?
The deadline to enter is Saturday, April 15, 12.30pm
Points and Prizes
To win a prize, all you need to do is finish in the top 28 places of the contest. The winner will take home a cool £250 but there's still good money to be made all the way down to 28th.
You'll score points for each correct prediction you make and have to choose a 'banker' for one of your answers, which will result in double points if it is correct. You don't need to get every question right, you just need to outscore your opponents.
Have you signed up to Telegraph Predictor?
If you haven't done so already, sign up to Telegraph Predictor to join the contest. A quick note for the newbies: you can't immediately login with your Telegraph Fantasy Football details. You'll have to sign up separately for Predictor to be able to play.
There are new contests starting every day ranging from football to horse racing, darts to cricket, amongst many, many more games. The best part is, all new players will receive a bonus of 200 points to play with, the equivalent of £2, which you can use to enter a contest of your choice.