The experienced Austrian clocked 1:08.22, 0.11 seconds ahead of his nearest challenger, Frenchman Dominik Paris.
Mauro Caviezel of Switzerland and Norweigian Aleksander Aamodt Kilde both came home in 1:08.55 to share the bronze in the final race of the super-G season.
The home crowd's brightest hope of a podium finish was Travis Ganong, but the American could only finish eighth.
Norway's Kjetil Jansrud, who had already secured the super-G globe before the start of the round, finished ninth.
Jansrud finished the season with 394 points, with Reichelt claiming overall silver with 303 points and Kilde third with 299.
RESULTS FROM THE WORLD CUP ASPEN, CO MEN'S SUPER G
1. Hannes Reichelt (Austria) 1:08.22
2. Dominik Paris (Italy) 1:08.33
3. Mauro Caviezel (Switzerland) 1:08.55
3=. Aleksander Aamodt Kilde (Norway) 1:08.55
5. Adrien Theaux (France) 1:08.75
5=. Vincent Kriechmayr (Austria) 1:08.75
7. Peter Fill (Italy) 1:08.77
8. Travis Ganong (U.S.) 1:08.82
9. Kjetil Jansrud (Norway) 1:09.02
10. Alexis Pinturault (France) 1:09.24
OVERALL SUPER G STANDINGS
1. Kjetil Jansrud (Norway) 394
2. Hannes Reichelt (Austria) 303
3. Aleksander Aamodt Kilde (Norway) 299
4. Dominik Paris (Italy) 277
5. Peter Fill (Italy) 226
6. Max Franz (Austria) 190
7. Matthias Mayer (Austria) 189
8. Beat Feuz (Switzerland) 187
9. Erik Guay (Canada) 175
10. Mauro Caviezel (Switzerland) 135
Read the original article on Eurosport: Reichelt races to victory in final Super-G race of season