Neymar was sent off for two yellow cards against Malaga earlier this month, earning an automatic one-match ban. His punishment was increased by two matches because he sarcastically applauded the fourth official as he walked down the tunnel.
The three-match suspension ruled him out of the game against Real Sociedad on April 15 as well as Sunday's Clasico and Barcelona's home game against Osasuna on April 26.
The Spanish football federation (RFEF) rejected Barca’s appeal against the extra two-match suspension on Thursday, but the club took their case to TAD on Friday.
“The club have done things well, defending the interests of the player. I think it’s logical,” Luis Enrique said on Saturday.
“I'm preparing for the game with and without Neymar -- the club are right to do what they're doing with the appeal. It’s something they are working on as much as possible.”
There was widespread confusion about Neymar's potential availability after TAD's president, Enrique Arnaldo, said on Friday that the court had received no communication from the club.
On Saturday, however, TAD released a statement saying Barcelona had contacted them later on Friday to ask that Neymar be declared available against Madrid, which the court said it could not do.
Read the full article on eurosport.co.uk: Barca ready for 'must win' Clasico with or without Neymar