We now know the eight teams in the Champions League quarterfinals, with Leicester and Monaco joining some familiar faces in the business end of the competition.
- Real Madrid are targeting their third European crown in four seasons.
- Atletico Madrid will be looking to get over that final hurdle.
- Barcelona‘s stunning turnaround against PSG could be the decisive moment of the tournament.
- Juventus are aiming to translate their domestic dominance into European glory.
- Bayern Munich have a trip to Cardiff in their sights after demolishing Arsenal.
- Leicester City have upset the odds before and will have faith that they can do again.
- AS Monaco are the surprise package of the season – as both Spurs and Man City have discovered.
- And Borussia Dortmund will be planning to go one better than in 2013.
But which team should be considered favourites to lift the big-eared trophy in Cardiff on Saturday 3 June? Have your say.
The post VOTE: Real Madrid? Barcelona? Leicester City!? Who will WIN the Champions League? appeared first on LE BUZZ.
Read the original article on Eurosport: VOTE: Real Madrid? Barcelona? Leicester City!? Who will WIN the Champions League?