Hernandez, a reported £16.8million target for Chinese Super League side Beijing Guoan in January and linked with several Premier League clubs, said he was focused solely on Hull's bid to escape relegation.
The Tigers travel to Stoke on Saturday and the Uruguay international appears happy to follow the lead of head coach Marco Silva, who revealed last week that his own future would be resolved at the end of the season.
"Now, there's more important things than what's going to happen with my future," said Hernandez.
"I'm thinking about Hull and what I want to do is help Hull stay in the Premier League."
Hull, promoted back to the top flight last May, are two points above the drop zone with six games remaining and the club's owners, the Allam family, appear to have put all contract talks on hold.
When asked if he had spoken to the club about an extended deal, the 26-year-old said: "No not yet. I haven't talked to the club yet, we haven't had a meeting.
"There were a lot of rumours about China, but the club never got an official offer for me. I'm calm, I have the manager to deal with, so there's nothing else at the moment."
Hull recently climbed out of the bottom three on the back of their impressive home form under Silva, who signed a six-month deal when he replaced Mike Phelan in January.
But the Tigers have only won once away in the Premier League this season - at Swansea in August - and another season in the top flight could hinge on them picking up points from their remaining three games on the road.
Read the full article on eurosport.co.uk: Abel Hernandez's future is still uncertain at Hull