Belgium winger Hazard, nominated for the PFA Player of the Year award, was singled out for some rough treatment by United when the teams met in the FA Cup last month.
The tactics backfired as Ander Herrera was sent off for fouling Hazard and United went on to lose 1-0 at Stamford Bridge.
At the time Conte was angered by the visitors' approach but, ahead of Chelsea's trip to Old Trafford on Sunday, the Italian says he has not made any preparations for more of the same.
"No, it's very difficult to prepare for this type of situation," he said.
"We are preparing the tactical aspect of the game and trying to find the best solutions offensively and defensively. This game will be very tough but I didn't prepare anything for this situation.
"The coach has to work on the tactical aspect, the physical aspect, the psychological aspect. In this type of game it's important to prepare your team to face every situation - tactical, physical or mental - to be ready.
Read the full article on eurosport.co.uk: Antonio Conte has no plan in place to protect Eden Hazard at Old Trafford