Fortnite is back online after roughly three hours of downtime, which means you can log back in and play.
Patch version 14.10 has added a new feature called 'customisable hero', which will function in a similar way to the Build-A-Brella, as well as adding more weekly Wolverine challenges.
The massively popular battle royale game has been unplayable from 9am BST and was taken offline for roughly three hours.
Now the update has is live and servers are back online, players can start the patch downloading the and get back to winning some games.
The Fortnite Server Status Twitter account shared the news of the servers coming back online. It also mentioned that the download size will be larger than usual for those playing on PC.
Downtime for v14.10, the Stark Industries Update, has ended.
Become even more super: https://t.co/dmccqmCTPM— Fortnite Status (@FortniteStatus)September 10, 2020
As for what's being added, we don't have much to go on apart from patch notes which are sent to certain content creators before downtime begins.
According to Fortnite leaker @iFireMonkey on Twitter, the following changes are coming in patch version 14.10.
Fortnite V14.10 patch notes
The armoured avenger
- Tony Stark's temporal beacon brings Stark industries to the Island. Explore the R&D lab and Battle Bus chop shop.
Unleash more powers
- The Stark Industries update brings assembles more powers. Check out Thor's Mjolnir strike, Iron Man's repulsor gauntlets, and more.
The forces of Galactus descend
- Drones from beyond the cosmos crash-landed on the Fortnite island. Take out these new Gathered Drones for a reward.
A Mint-Condition LTM (limited-time mode)
- Mix and match iconic superpowers from across Marvel in a new comic book crossover LTM.
Become a hero
- New to the item show, customise your own hero.
Weekly Wolverine challenges.
- Clues to Weapon X's whereabouts continue with new challenges.
These are just the key updates coming to the game according to Epic, but there are sure to be some more bug fixes and other additions squirrelled away in this big update.
To check all the known and addressed bugs, visit the official Trello board here.