What is it?
When is it?
Sunday April 16th.
What time is kick-off?
What TV channel is it on?
Sky Sports 1, with coverage getting under way at 3.30pm. Alternatively, you could bookmark this page and follow our rolling blog.
What is the team news?
Phil Jones (toe), Chris Smalling (knee), Juan Mata (groin) and Ashley Young (knock) are all out injured, while Wayne Rooney is doubtful (ankle).
David de Gea is expected to have recovered from the "small" hip injury that forced him out of Sunday's 3-0 win at Sunderland, and Antonio Valencia is available again after having a muscular problem.
Provisional squad: De Gea, Romero, Darmian, Blind, Bailly, Rojo, Shaw, Valencia, Fosu-Mensah, Fellaini, Carrick, Herrera, Pogba, Mkhitaryan, Ibrahimovic, Lingard, Martial, Rashford
Possible XI: Romero, Darmian, Bailly, Rojo, Shaw, Fellaini, Herrera, Pogba, Mkhitaryan, Ibrahimovic, Lingard.
Antonio Conte has a fully fit squad to pick from after Victor Moses returned to the side to face Bournemouth.
Provisional squad: Courtois, Begovic, Azpilicueta, Zouma, Terry, Luiz, Cahill, Moses, Kante, Matic, Alonso, Pedro, Hazard, Costa, Fabregas, Willian, Batshuayi, Chalobah.
Possible XI: Courtois, Azpilicueta, Luiz, Cahill, Moses, Kante, Matic, Alonso, Pedro, Costa, Hazard.
Any interesting match stats?
- Manchester United are without a win in eight Premier League games against Chelsea (D4 L4); their longest ever winless streak against a single opponent in the competition.
- Chelsea, meanwhile, are looking to achieve a league double over Manchester United for the first time since the 2009-10 season under Carlo Ancelotti.
- A win for the away side would see Antonio Conte become the fourth Chelsea boss to record a Premier League double over United, after Glenn Hoddle in 1993-94, Jose Mourinho in 2004-05 and Ancelotti in 2009-10.
- United have scored just three goals in their last 10 games against Chelsea in all competitions (an average of 0.3 per game).
- N’Golo Kante has netted each of Chelsea’s last two goals against United in all competitions – they are his only goals in 34 appearances for Conte’s side.
- Manchester United’s Premier League unbeaten run now stands at 21 matches (W11 D10 L0) – the joint 10th longest unbeaten run in the history of the competition.
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic has been involved in 18 goals in his last 17 Premier League appearances (13 goals, 5 assists).
- Chelsea have won as many points this season after 31 matches as it took to win the league exactly 20 years ago (Manchester United with 75 points in 1996/97).
What are the odds?
- United win - 7/4
- Draw - 9/4
- Chelsea win - 9/5
What's our prediction?
A hard-fought 1-1 draw.