Matt Damon visited The Ellen DeGeneres Show and talked about his dangerous vacation Down Under with Chris Hemsworth and his family. Damon explained that he was nervous about all the “poisonous things.” He gave a hilarious impression of Hemsworth giving a carefree reassurance that everything would be fine.
Sadly, Damon’s daughter was badly stung by a jellyfish. He said, “It looked shoelaces — like red shoelaces around her body.”
Luckily, she was treated by paramedics, but that didn’t stop Hemsworth from saying, “Mate, that’s the worst thing I’ve ever seen in my life.”
So, the lesson learned is, always be careful when going on vacation with Chris Hemsworth.
Watch: Dax Shepard taught his 4-year-old daughter to ride a motorcycle
Read more from Yahoo Entertainment: