Manchester United are under pressure to make some signings amid their poor start to the new Premier League season.
The Red Devils have lost their opening two league games under new boss Erik ten Hag.
United have only brought in a few players this off-season and are in need for reinforcements.
TOP STORY – MAN UTD DECLINED BY ATLETICO IN JOAO FELIX BID
Atletico Madrid have rejected a bumper £110million (€130m) bid from Manchester United for Portuguese forward Joao Felix, claims AS.
Atleti have reportedly inserted a staggering €350m (£295m) release clause in the 22-year-old's contract.
United's reported bid is a club record, £25m more than the fee they paid Juventus for Paul Pogba in 2016.
– United want to sign five more players this transfer window reports the Telegraph and have a shortlist of potential signings with Borussia Dortmund's Thomas Meunier, Chelsea winger Christian Pulisic, Real Madrid midfielder Casemiro, Lazio's Sergej Milinkovic-Savic and Barcelona's Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang. Everton goalkeeper Asmir Begovic is also on their radar to provide a back-up to David de Gea.
– Paris Saint-Germain have not given up in a pursuit of Manchester City midfielder Bernardo Silva and are plotting a €71m (£59m) move for him, according to The Times.
– Napoli are closing in on a deal to sign Sassuolo's 22-year-old forward Giacomo Raspadori reports Calciomercato. It is claimed he will join Napoli by the end of the week.
– Nottingham Forest's busy window continues with the newly promoted Premier League club chasing Madrid right-back Alvaro Odriozola, according to AS.
– Brighton and Hove Albion want a permanent move for Chelsea midfielder Billy Gilmour, reports the Daily Mail.