Jude Bellingham has plenty of admirers following his outstanding performances this season for Borussia Dortmund.
Bellingham is contracted with Dortmund until 2025 and the eight-time German champions are eager to ward off interest in him.
The 19-year-old midfielder has scored nine goals in 19 appearances in all competitions this term.
TOP STORY – LIVERPOOL LOOK TO INJURED LEIPZIG MIDFIELDER FOR REINFORCEMENTS
Borussia Dortmund may demand a Premier League-record fee of £130million (€151m) for Jude Bellingham, claims The Sun.
Manchester United, Chelsea, Real Madrid and Liverpool are all looking to secure the playmaker's services.
It had previously been expected that the Premier League clubs would bid around £87m (€100m) for Bellingham.
Manchester City's £100m-plus signing of Jack Grealish remains the most a Premier League club has forked out for a transfer fee.
– Fichajes claim Chelsea are in pole position in the race to sign Juventus' midfielder Adrien Rabiot. The Frenchman is out of contract at the end of this season and was linked with Manchester United in the last window.
– David de Gea is willing to accept reduced terms to extend his stay with Manchester United, according to The Athletic. The Spanish goalkeeper's current contract expires at the end of this season.
– Uruguay international winger Facundo Pellistri is set to leave Manchester United in January, claims Nicolo Schira, with some interest from Spanish and Italian clubs.
– Tottenham are weighing up a January move for Atalanta forward Ruslan Malinovskyi, reports Il Giorno.
– CBS Sports claims Everton and Newcastle United are keeping tabs on Chelsea's 21-year-old striker Armando Broja.