Rumour Has It: Gundogan has decided to leave Man City for Barcelona, Inter in shock Messi move
Manchester City have moved to try to extend Ilkay Gundogan's stay at the Etihad Stadium in recent months.
The 32-year-old signed a four-year deal with City in 2019, meaning he is out of contract at the end of this season.
However, Gundogan has been in and out of the City starting line-up in recent months and has been weighing up his future.
TOP STORY - GUNDOGAN SET ON BARCELONA SWITCH
Ilkay Gundogan's heart is set on leaving Manchester City for Barcelona in the off-season, claims SPORT.
Barcelona head coach Xavi is eager to land the German midfielder, who scored a double on the final day of last season to clinch City the Premier League title, for his versatility.
The report claims Gundogan feels it is time to move on from Manchester, having joined the club in 2016 with the Blaugrana offering him a two-year deal.
– Calciomercato claims Inter are plotting a surprise move for Paris Saint-Germain's Lionel Messi during the next transfer window, although they will face opposition from Barcelona.
– Manchester United have an interest in Portugal international striker Goncalo Ramos, per Record. Ramos has a €120million (£105.6m) release clause in his Benfica contract.
– Football Insider reports Chelsea are willing to pay £100m for Napoli forward Victor Osimhen, who is drawing interest from several top clubs.
– Barcelona have urged Dani Olmo not to sign a contract extension with RB Leipzig as the Blaugrana seek to sign him on a free transfer when his deal expires in 2024, according to Mundo Deportivo.
– Arsenal's off-season transfer priority will be Brighton and Hove Albion midfielder Moises Caicedo, per Football Transfer. The Gunners tried to sign the Ecuadorian in January.
– Atalanta have placed a €40m (£35m) price tag on forward Rasmus Hojland amid interest from Juventus and Arsenal, reports Fichajes.