- Oops!Something went wrong.Please try again later.
Liverpool's Champions League final loss seemingly signalled the end for Sadio Mane at Anfield.
Luis Diaz's January transfer, along with fresh links for Raphinha to Anfield, all lead to Mane's eventual departure.
However, the Reds are not willing to let him go for the wrong price, in what is becoming a tricky leverage play.
TOP STORY – LIVERPOOL REJECT BAYERN BID FOR MANE
Liverpool have rejected Bayern Munich's opening €29.1million (£25m) bid for Sadio Mane, according to the Times.
The offer was reportedly submitted at the end of last week and the sum is inclusive of add-ons, which depend on Bayern's performances next season, such as winning the Champions League.
Liverpool officials did not consider the offer, which is perceived a gross undervaluing of the 30-year-old attacker.
Although Bayern want to move quickly on securing the Senegal international, Liverpool have yet to relay a price at which they would be willing to sell.
– Meanwhile, the Reds will not look to further pursue Barcelona midfielder Gavi, according to Sport.
– Nemanja Matic will join Roma once his contract at Manchester United expires at the end of the month, per Sky Sports.
– Benfica are hoping to reach an agreement with PSV over Mario Gotze, Fabrizio Romano reports.
– Talks are in progress for Inter's Stefano Sensi to join newly promoted Monza on a €15m permanent deal, per Nicolo Schira.