Liverpool are apparently looking at a Brazilian teenager who has drawn comparisons to Neymar, while Leroy Sane is set for a Manchester City exit.
Premier League leaders Liverpool are reportedly keen to strengthen this close season, albeit without spending huge amounts.
Sane, meanwhile, has been linked with Bayern Munich, and that move could be getting closer to reality.
TOP STORY – LIVERPOOL TARGET NEXT NEYMAR
Liverpool are targeting Vasco da Gama forward Talles Magno, according to the Mirror.
Talles, 17, has previously been likened to Paris Saint-Germain star Neymar and is a Brazil youth international.
The teenager has already made 22 senior appearances for Vasco da Gama.
- Linked with Bayern Munich, Sane could get a move. The Evening Standard reports Manchester City are prepared to sell the Germany international if he refuses to sign an extension, with his contract expiring next year.
- Adrien Rabiot appears set for a Juventus exit. L'Equipe reports the midfielder wants to join Premier League outfit Everton.
- Manchester United and Wolves seemingly know what they will need to pay if they want Carlos Vinicius. The Mirror reports Benfica have told the Premier League clubs they must pay at least £89.4million (€100m) for the striker.
- On loan at Newcastle United from Inter, Valentino Lazaro could be set for a longer stay. The Sun reports Newcastle are in talks over a £21.25m (€23.8m) deal for the midfielder.
- Jeremy Sarmiento is catching the eye. The Sun reports the England youth and Benfica forward is a target for several clubs in Europe's top five leagues.