Rumour Has It: Man Utd to ward off PSG and Real Madrid interest with £120m Rashford price tag
Marcus Rashford is in talks over an extension on his Manchester United contract, which currently expires in mid-2024.
Rashford has scored 22 goals in all competitions this season, including a run of 14 strikes in 16 games.
Last off-season, United triggered a one-year option to prevent him becoming a free agent in June but interest in Rashford is ramping up amid his hot form.
TOP STORY – MAN UTD PLACE £120M PRICE ON RASHFORD
Manchester United have slapped a bumper £120 million price tag on in-form forward Marcus Rashford to ward off interest, claims The Daily Star.
Rashford, who is in the form of his life, has been the subject of reported interest from Paris Saint-Germain and Real Madrid.
Barcelona are also monitoring Rashford according to the report, with United are desperate to retain his services amid talk of a change of ownership at Old Trafford.
– Chelsea and Bayern Munich are among the clubs lining up to sign 19-year-old Atalanta defender Giorgio Scalvini who is valued at €40m according to Football Italia.
– Manchester City are set to reward Nathan Ake with a new contract offer, which represents a 50 per cent pay rise, according to the Daily Star. The Dutchman's weekly wages will rise from £80,000 to £120,000.
– Juventus will rival Liverpool in trying to sign Chelsea midfielder Mason Mount in the off-season, claims CalciomercatoWeb.
– Fichajes reports Tottenham are looking to sign Real Madrid defender Antonio Rudiger after this season.
– Newcastle United want to bolster their ranks by luring Juventus midfielder Adrien Rabiot, according to Fichajes. Rabiot's contract expires next season.
– Football Insider reports Liverpool are tracking 19-year-old Independiente defender Kevin Mantilla who impressed during the recent Under-20 South American Under-20 Championship with Colombia. The Reds have held preliminary talks with Mantilla.